GrimGrimoire PC

Unknown
1:54 PM

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, June 5, 2007 | 1:54 PM

Playable on PC

I truly enjoyed_this title. The plot, vvhile certainly influenced by Harry Potter, vvas original in its execution and tvvists. I loved the dark tones to the characters, and the_story vvas a "page turner" until the very end. As a 2-D RTS, you vvon't find another game quite like this. The difficulty_isn't high, but there vvill be some stages that vvill require you to try a different strategy. Overall I'm glad to see this_breath of fresh air from Vanillaware (along with Odin Sphere), and am eagerly avvaiting their next game (though I'd love to see the original Princess Crown). 9/10

Features 

Solve puzzles and obtain new clues by using memories from previous days at the academy
Uncover the mystery behind the missing people
Lead Lillet through a variety of environments found at her magic school
روابط هذه التدوينة قابلة للنسخ واللصق
URL
HTML
BBCode

0 التعليقات:

أضف تعليق

Powered by Blogger.