Rochard Reviews and more

Unknown
3:51 AM

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 | 3:51 AM

Based on 1 critics - Overal Score: 85 / 100

GameInfo: Rochard is a PSN-exclusive game where manipulating gravity and using the G-Lifter (a gravity device used to easily move weighty objects around) are crucial elements for success. With the help of his sci-fi mining tools and taking advantage of the laws of physics, the protagonist John Rochard will carry you through a game packed with puzzles, action, humor, great music, excellent level design and a story rich of twists.


Critic Score

IGN: I didn't really know what to expect from Rochard until I saw our very own Ryan Clements' excellent video preview back in July. Seeing the game in action and hearing more about its plot and gameplay intrigued me, and I anxiously waited for the day when I would get my hands on this unique PSN-exclusive from Recoil Games. Would it be as good as it seemed and as fun as I'd hoped? The answer to both of these question is a resounding yes. Read Full Review
85/100

Screenshots:



Trailer:

Details:

Genre: Shooter
Style: Platform Shooter
Developer: Recoil Games
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
روابط هذه التدوينة قابلة للنسخ واللصق
URL
HTML
BBCode

0 التعليقات:

أضف تعليق

Powered by Blogger.