Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Hands-On Demo Preview - FanBolt

Unknown
1:49 PM

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 | 1:49 PM

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, is taking the Metal Gear series to a new level in this fast-paced action title. I recently got my hands on the Zone of the Enders HD Collection and with that the new Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Demo. My initial impressions are very high even though the demo is quite short. There is just enough action against different enemy types that you get a good feel for what they are doing. Maybe the demo felt shorter than what it actually is because I had that much fun with it, who knows for sure. But I must say that even my second and third play-through was an incredibly fun time.
روابط هذه التدوينة قابلة للنسخ واللصق
URL
HTML
BBCode

0 التعليقات:

أضف تعليق

Powered by Blogger.