-PROs-
-Runs in Windows/Wine almost flawlessly!
-Very nice graphics, tree's , foliage , water , landscape, particle effects, all very well done.
-Nice soundtrack.
-Nice packaging.
-CONs-
-The voice used in tutorial mode is horrible. The vocoder effect they use is so strong you can barely tell what they are saying. Thank god they had subtitles!
-Tutorial mode poorly thought out. For example, you are instructed to set up a defense from the enemy, but at that point in time it hasn't been explained what the enemy is, or how they attack. I have no frame of reference for what I'm defending myself from.
-Tutorial mode has unclear objectives. Because the objectives in the tutorial mode were unclear I would find myself stuck after several attempts, and not able to progress. I was told by the "voice" to refer to my journal, but the game comes with no instructional booklet.
-Game is way to hard. Because I couldn't complete the tutorial mode, I found myself confused in gameplay. Matches would last about 2 minutes before somehow I was completely wiped out by the enemy.
-CONCLUSION-
Don't buy this game. Its terrible. If you must experience it, find a demo.
Verdict: 20/100
Details:
Genre Strategy
Style 3D Real-Time Strategy
Themes Another World Futuristic Warfare
Release Date February 13, 2009
Developer KD Vision
Publisher Strategy First, Inc.
| روابط هذه التدوينة قابلة للنسخ واللصق | |
| URL | |
| HTML | |
| BBCode | |

.jpg)
.jpg)

