I find that it's easy enough for a casual gamer to solve a puzzle and then come back the next day and to move on, or to play hours on end as a platformer and solve puzzles as you move through the stages (you can often go back to puzzles later if you can't solve them immediately).
A controller is recommended, and I found that keyboard controls are not great esp. when you have to turn big wheels (pressing left, up, right, down repeatedly gets old - a dedicated rotate clockwise or counter clockwise button would make more sense). I play the game with keyboard and mouse and my game controller. I find it hard to aim my water gun accurately with the controller and rather use the mouse for that. If you have a Xbox 360 Wired Controller or Wireless Gaming Receiver with your wireless Xbox 360 controller then it would probably work better than the Logitech Rumblepad 2 Vibration Feedback Gamepad I use, but its a cheaper alternative.
Some puzzles are quite hard and I think kids under 10 will get frustrated easily. Don't look up walkthroughs! The games is very rewarding when you solve the puzzles. Sometimes it just takes a good night's rest to wake up with the solution the next morning.
Verdict: 80/100
Details:
Genre Action
Style Side-Scrolling Platform
Release Date March 1, 2012
Developer Strange Loop Games
Publisher indiePub
Flags Downloadable Release
| روابط هذه التدوينة قابلة للنسخ واللصق | |
| URL | |
| HTML | |
| BBCode | |

.jpg)
.jpg)

